The Olave Program aims to facilitate personal challenge through a flexible network, with a particular focus on service. It provides a voice for the young women of Guiding in this age group.
The Olave Program encourages participants to:
- Show their commitment to Guiding through the PROMISE AND LAW
- Support OUR COMMUNITY through voluntary service to Guiding and the wider world
- Celebrate and develop a deeper understanding of Guiding through HERITAGE AND TRADITIONS
- Foster cultural acceptance and strengthen global links through experiencing INTERNATIONAL GUIDING
- Support, encourage and learn from each other throughSOCIAL NETWORKS
- Grow as individuals through pursuing opportunities for SELF DEVELOPMENT
Olaves have many opportunities to represent Guiding and young women locally, nationally and internationally.
If you would like more information on the Olave Program please email:email@example.com